domingo, 19 de julio de 2020

JETHRO TULL 1991 - Rocks On The Road (UK EP-1)(RESUBIDO HQ FLAC)

1991 - Rocks On The Road (UK EP-1)

here are actually three EP versions of this title. One released in the US, with the unreleased "Night in The Wilderness" and a kick-ass live version of "Jump Start". In England they released it in parts one and two. These contained acoustic versions of "Tall Thin Girl", "Fat Man", "Mother Goose", plus a live radio performance of "Aqualung/Locomotive Breath" that were not found on the US release.  Needless to say I have all three, so I'm going to rate them all together as one. My Sister surprised me on my 50th birthday with a complete compilation of all three!




ENLACES

https://mega.nz/file/rxg0lCRQ#AAAAAAAAAAB_HsaIjiFP3wAAAAAAAAAAfx7GiI4hT98

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario